Terms & Conditions
GP PROTECH LIMITED
Unit 3 Grindley Business Village
company nr 10565413
1. The company's catalogues, price list and other advertising matter shall not form any part of any contract between buyer and company. Any price quotation by the company or its agents or employees shall be deemed to be for the purpose of information only and shall not constitute an offer to sell.
2. Unless otherwise stated in writing all prices quoted are exclusive of vat. Quotations are Valid for 30 days from issue date.
3. The company must be notified by e-mail or fax within 48 hours of delivery of any claims by the buyer of any shortage or damage to goods in transit. Risk in respect of the goods passes to the buyer from the moment of delivery.
4. Shading is an inherent quality of decorative stone cladding and the buyer must order the correct quantity for its requirements as the company cannot guarantee against crazing or shade variation.
5. As the number of tiles per square yard and a square meter is nominal the buyer will be responsible for ensuring sufficient quantity of tiles are ordered to cover the required area. We recommend that you add an additional 10% to cover waste and cuts.
6. Cancelled orders will incur collection and transport charges. We try to get your orders to you as quickly as possible and subject to stock and timings endeavour to get orders packed and dispatched the day the order arrives with us. If you cancel after your order is on the lorry there may be a charge to you for canceling the order to cover our expense in returning the pallet to the warehouse for resale.
7. Orders are accepted and promises for delivery given conditionally upon our being able to secure the necessary material, and without responsibility for delays arising through risks and uncertainties of manufacture, strike, accidents, or other causes beyond our control. Some of the products can not be delivered due to size of it and will be for collection at Grindley warehouse please contact us for details (this is clearly stated at products description)
8. All invoices will be dated the month the goods are dispatched from the factory or our warehouse, all amounts are strictly net. Extension of credit cannot be allowed.
9. In the event the payment is not made by the date, we reserve the right to recover from the buyer interest at the rate of 5% above the Bank of England base rate in existence at the time. Interest shall be payable from the original due date until the payment is made.
10.Failure to comply with the terms of payment will become payable forthwith, including any applicable interest.
11. The supply of goods does not mean that they are suitable for a specific installation. We can only be held responsible for any failure on the products supplied by us, to the extent that the manufacturer of such products is prepared to guarantee the same. No stone cladding, natural stone, brick slips, wood panels ( plaster or concrete ) are guaranteed against crazing.
12. Prices are subject to alteration without notice.
13. The company cannot, under any circumstances entertain any financial demands from the customer for late or incorrect delivery. As a company, we always recommend that you never book a tiler/fitter until you have the products delivered.
14. Our products will be shrink wrapped on a pallet and delivered to the ground level edge of your property. The driver will not be able to assist getting the tiles into your property due to insurance purposes. Orders under 5kg weight will be delivered by a parcel courier.
15. The cost of a sample brick slip, Natural Stone cladding is £2.99 (+ delivery cost) or free for new registered customers, which will come in half or quarter of the size of product. Only two samples are allowed for free delivery and sample order. Please consult our sales support team if you require a sample. We do not provide wood panels samples due to its size. We do not take responsibility for damage of samples caused by courier
16. We expect returned our products in a re-saleable condition. Therefore we recommend that you put the product back on the pallet they were delivered on, and securely fasten the tiles so they are not able to move around. It is always helpful in the event that damage may be caused in transit to take a couple of photographs before they are wrapped and when they are wrapped before they are collected. Because of batching issues etc, we can only accept returns within 14 days of the product being delivered.
17. We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific unauthorized actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
18. Facebook discounts and offers valid for 1 week from post publication or till date shown in post. Customers who like / share our page will receive discount code after contact with our customer service. Only one offer can be applied at the time. Offers do not include postage costs.
19. Free delivery facebook offers : Please apply offer code at the check out to enjoy free delivery. Customers who chose free delivery offer agree with dispatch time up to 30 working days. Offers valid for 3 weeks from post publication or till date shown in post.
offers exclude :Highlands and Scottish Islands , Nothern Ireland, Jersey, Isles of Man, Chanel Islands
20. Free samples Facebook offer - If you register as new customer you be eligible for free sample included free delivery by Royal mail. We can sent for free up to two samples. If you need more please contact customer service. Offer valid for 20.1.2018. After receive sample we may contact you to hear feedback about it. You can opt out from contact list at any time contacting customer service.
Business to business Terms and Condition Trade Sale
(a)Refunds may occasionally be offered at the discretion of the company.
(b)GP Protech Limited for business purchases, credit of the full price paid less any shipping costs and less a 25% restocking charge will be paid for returns of standard stock items only if notified within 48 hours via email or fax. Returned goods must be unused, in their existing packaging, undamaged and sent to our warehouse at the purchasor`s expense. Any items which are ordered on special order will not be eligible for return.
Due to external forces/geographical location/or extraordinary demand certain items may not be available ex stock at certain times. In such cases the customer will be informed of delivery delays/alternative products available, and be given the opportunity to cancel their order and receive a full refund should they wish not to wait or accept the alternative product in substitution.
On delivery the customer shall inspect all goods and ensure that they are correct in all respect and comply with the delivery note and the contract as to quantity, quality and specification and shall immediately notify the company in writing of all shortages and defects. The company is not liable for defects that should have been revealed upon such examination but not notified to it as set out herein. The customer shall notify in writing the carrier as well as the company as soon as possible and in any event within three days of receipt of goods damaged in transit. After delivery it shall be a precondition of any liability by the company that the customer notifies the company in writing of any defects in the goods as soon as possible and makes the goods available for testing and inspection by the company.
4. THIRD PARTY MANUFACTURE
Where goods are in whole or in part manufactured by a third party the company will so far as it is able assign its rights against the third party to the buyer The company shall not, unless the buyer expressly requests in writing prior to the contract that he requires the company to be liable, be liable for defects in goods or services not manufactured or supplied by it. The company is not obliged to check goods not manufactured by it prior to delivery but may rely on representation of the manufacturer or supplier. The buyer will if he sells good subject to this clause include a similar term to this in his conditions and duly notify the company in writing of a request to hold liable as contractor and will keep the company indemnified against all actions and claims brought by third parties against the company in respect of goods sold or supplied by it.
5. Our Liability
a. we shall under no circumstances whatever be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with the Contract; and
b. our total liability to you in respect of all other losses arising under or in connection with the Contract, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed the price of the Products you have purchased.
c. If you intend to install a Product you have purchased from us through a contractor or other installer and, prior to the installation, you are aware of a defect as referred to under clause 3, or your contractor or installer should reasonably be expected to discover and therefore become aware of any such defect upon inspection, then if the planned installation proceeds we will not be responsible for any costs of reinstallation, incurred by you or your contractor or other installer, which you may subsequently claim to have been necessary as a result of the defect.
5d. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude our liability for:
a. death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors (as applicable);
b. fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
c. breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979;
d. defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987; or
e. any matter in respect of which it would be unlawful for us to exclude or restrict liability.